HELLO EVERYONE (:
Saturday, February 18, 2006
my nightmare resurfaced and i just can't stop thinking about it. TP has given me wonderful memories and one bad one as well. Yea, one bad one. The bad one is enough for me not to think of TP anymore after i graduate.
I just had a terrible day, starting from just roughly an hour before sunrise and up till now. I just can't help it but feel sad, frustrated and fucked up. I asked myself, why all this things just won't go away? am i going to get stuck over this forever? I simply don't want to. The past few months had been great for me, i slowly picked up what i left behind over the past year.
Maybe is true that i am a bastard but so? even bastard has a heart also!
I prefer someone who loves herself rather than repeatedly hurt herself to get attention. I didn't chased you away like you said the other time, you are the one who chased me away. I don't need a gf like you need a bf constantly. I can't stop blaming you for everything that u have done and never am i going to forgive, not even till the day i die. i know you are reading and i know you're probably laughing at me. you are just not the same anymore.
i don't have time to 24/7 look out for you. Guessed you are old to understand everything.
stop hurting yourself and sorry i have disappointed you once again.